Dr. Alankriti Bajpai is a former postdoctoral fellow in the Crystal Engineering Research Group at the University of Limerick, Ireland. She received her B.Sc. and M.Sc. (Chemistry) degrees from Jabalpur University in 2006 and 2008, respectively. Subsequently, she joined Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur to pursue her research in supramolecular chemistry under the guidance of Prof. J. N. Moorthy. She obtained her Ph.D degree in June, 2014.
Her research interests are in the general area of supramolecular chemistry with a particular emphasis on creation of new molecular systems and metal-organic materials, solid-state molecular self-assembly and functional properties.
- (C) Alankriti Bajpai, Matteo Lusi and Michael J Zaworotko; The Role of Weak Interactions in Controlling the Mode of Interpenetration in Hybrid Ultramicroporous Materials; Chem. Commun. 2017, 53, 3978–3981.
- (F) Hayley S. Scott, Mohana Shivanna, Alankriti Bajpai, Kai-Jie Chen, David G. Madden, John J. Perry IV and Michael J. Zaworotko; Enhanced Stability toward Humidity in a Family of Hybrid Ultramicroporous Materials Incorporating Cr2O72– Pillars; Cryst. Growth Des. 2017, 17, 1933–1937.
- (F) Hayley S. Scott, Mohana Shivanna, Alankriti Bajpai, David G. Madden, Kai-Jie Chen, Tony Pham, Katherine A. Forrest, Adam Hogan, Brian Space, John J. Perry IV and Michael J. Zaworotko; Highly Selective Separation of C2H2 from CO2 by a New Dichromate-Based Hybrid Ultramicroporous Material; ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2017, doi: 10.1021/acsami.6b15250.
- (C)Krishna S. Peraka, Matteo Lusi, Alankriti Bajpai and Michael J. Zaworotko; A Crystal Engineering Approach to Generate Crystalline Inclusion Compounds in which 5-Hydroxyisophthalic Acid Serves as a Host; Cryst. Growth Des. 2017, 17, 959–962.
- (F) Michael J. Bertocchi, Alankriti Bajpai, Jarugu Narasimha Moorthy and Richard G. Weiss; New Insights into an Old Problem. Fluorescence Quenching of Sterically-Graded Pyrenes by Tertiary Aliphatic Amines; J. Phys. Chem. A 2017, 121, 458–470.
- (F) Alankriti Bajpai, Hayley S. Scott, Tony Pham, Kai-Jie Chen, Brian Space, Matteo Lusi, Miranda L. Perry and Michael J. Zaworotko;Towards an Understanding of the Propensity for Crystalline Hydrate Formation by Molecular Compounds; IUCrJ 2016, 3, 430−439.
- (C)Hayley S. Scott, Alankriti Bajpai, Kai-Jie Chen, Tony Pham, Brian Space, John J. Perry IV and Michael J. Zaworotko; Novel Mode of 2-fold Interpenetration Observed in a Primitive Cubic Network of Formula [Ni(1,2-bis(4-pyridyl)acetylene)2(Cr2O7)]n; Chem. Commun. 2015, 51, 14832−14835.
- (F) Alankriti Bajpai, Pujari Chandrasekhar, Savitha Govardhan, Rahul Banerjee and Jarugu Narasimha Moorthy;Single Crystal‐to‐Single Crystal Site‐Selective Postsynthetic Metal Exchange in a Zn–MOF Based on Semi‐Rigid Tricarboxylic Acid and Access to Bimetallic MOFs; Chem.–Eur. J. 2015, 21, 2759−2765.
- (F) Alankriti Bajpai, Arindam Mukhopadhyay, M. S. Krishna, Savitha Govardhan and Jarugu Narasimha Moorthy;A Fluorescent Paramagnetic Mn Metal–Organic Framework Based on Semi-Rigid Pyrene Tetracarboxylic Acid: Sensing of Solvent Polarity and Explosive Nitroaromatics; IUCrJ 2015, 2, 552−562.
- (C)Alankriti Bajpai, Paloth Venugopalan and Jarugu Narasimha Moorthy; Self-Assembly of Sterically-Rigidified 3-Connecting Benzenetribenzoic Acid in to (3,3) and (6,3) Nets and Stabilization of Helical Conduit in the Crystal Lattice; CrystEngComm 2014, 16, 4853−4860.
- (F) Alankriti Bajpai, Parthasarathy Venkatakrishnan, Susovan Mandal, Subhas Samanta, Paloth Venugopalan and Jarugu Narasimha Moorthy; Self-Assembly of Conformationally Rigid Dialcohols (Bis-Benzocyclobutenols): Supramolecular Cyclophanes and Arrays; Cryst. Growth Des. 2013, 13, 4714−4720.
- (F) Alankriti Bajpai, Paloth Venugopalan and Jarugu Narasimha Moorthy; Self-Assembly of Rigid Mesitylenetribenzoic Acid into Multicomponent Crystals Based on Multifarious Synthons and Solvent-Induced Supramolecular Isomerism; Cryst. Growth Des. 2013, 13, 4721−4729.
- (F) Alankriti Bajpai, Palani Natarajan, Paloth Venugopalan, and Jarugu Narasimha Moorthy; Crystal Engineering: Lattice Inclusion Based on O−H···O Hydrogen-Bonded Self-Assembly and Guest-Induced Structural Mimicry; J. Org. Chem. 2012, 77, 7858−7865.
- (F) Palani Natarajan, Alankriti Bajpai, Paloth Venugopalan and Jarugu Narasimha Moorthy; Pseudopolymorphism of a Highly Adaptable Tetraarylpyrene Host that Exhibits Abundant Solid-State Guest Inclusion; Cryst. Growth Des.2012, 12, 6134−6143.
- (F) Jarugu Narasimha Moorthy, Palani Natarajan, Alankriti Bajpai and Paloth Venugopalan; Trigonal Rigid Triphenols: Self-Assembly and Multicomponent Lattice Inclusion; Cryst. Growth Des. 2011, 11, 3406–3417.