Dr. Ai-Xin Zhu is an associate professor in Yunnan Normal University, and currently she is a visiting scholar in the Crystal Engineering Research Groupat the University of Limerick, Ireland. She was born in Henan Province of China, and received her B. Sc. (2004) from Zhengzhou University in 2004.
She completed her PhD in 2009 under the supervision of Prof. Xiao-Ming Chen at Sun Yat-Sen University. Her doctoral work involved in the design, synthesis and characterization of metal azolate compounds.
Her current research interests are related to the synthesis and characterization of porous coordination polymers with gas sorption and luminescent properties.
- L.-B. Yang, H.-C. Wang, X.-D. Fang, S.-J. Chen, Q.-Q. Xu, A.-X. Zhu*, Z. Yang*, A series of Zn(II) and Cd(II) coordination compounds based on 4-(4H-1,2,4-triazol-4-yl)benzoic acid: synthesis, structure and photoluminescence properties, CrystEngComm, 2016, 18, 130-142.
- A.-X. Zhu*, Z.-Z. Qiu, L.-B. Yang, X.-D. Fang, S.-J. Chen, Q.-Q.g Xu, Q.-X. Li*, A luminescent cadmium(II) metal-organic framework based on a triazolate–carboxylate ligand exhibiting selective gas adsorption and guest-dependent photoluminescence properties, CrystEngComm, 2015, 17, 4787-4792.
- P.-Q. Liao, A.-X. Zhu, W.-X. Zhang, J.-P. Zhang*, X.-M. Chen, Self-catalysed aerobic oxidization of organic linker in porous crystal for on-demand regulation of sorption behaviours, Nature Communications, 2015, 6, 6350.
- A-X. Zhu, R.-B. Lin, X.-L. Qi, Y. Liu, Y.-Y. Lin, J.-P. Zhang*, X.-M. Chen*, Zeolitic metal azolate frameworks (MAFs) from ZnO/Zn(OH)2 and monoalkyl-substituted imidazoles and 1,2,4-triazoles: Efficient syntheses and properties, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2012, 157, 42-49.
- J.-P. Zhang*, A.-X. Zhu, X.-M. Chen*, Single-crystal X-ray diffraction and Raman spectroscopy studies of isobaric N2 adsorption in SOD-type metal-organic zeolites, Chem. Commun., 2012, 48, 11395-11397.
- J.-P. Zhang*, A.-X. Zhu, R.-B. Lin, X.-L. Qi, X.-M. Chen*, Pore Surface Tailored SOD-Type Metal-Organic Zeolites, Adv. Mater., 2011, 23, 1268-1271.
- A.-X. Zhu, J.-B. Lin, J.-P. Zhang*, X.-M. Chen*, Isomeric Zinc(II) Triazolate Frameworks with 3-connected Networks: Syntheses, Structures, and Sorption Properties. Inorg. Chem., 2009, 48, 3882-3889.
- A.-X. Zhu, J.-P. Zhang*, Y.-Y. Lin, X.-M. Chen*, Pentanuclear and Heptanuclear Helicates By Self-Assembly of d10 Metal Ions and a Rigid Aromatic Bis-Bidentate Chelator, Inorg. Chem., 2008, 47, 7389-7395.