The UL campus boasts some of the best sports facilities in Europe and is home to the largest Multi-sport Synthetic grass park in Europe.
- UL Sport Arena, with four Full Sized Basketball Courts, Twelve Badminton courts, Two Volleyballs Courts and Two Indoor Soccer Courts
- 50m National Swimming Pool
- 25m Diving Pool
- 225m suspended running track
- 60m Indoor Sprint Track with a 20M Runoff
- Health & Performance Centre
- National Strength and Conditioning Centre
- Fitness Studio
- North Campus 3G Floodlit All-Weather Pitches including 2 x Soccer (FIFA Star Rating), 1 x Rugby (IRB Star Rating) & 1 x GAA plus a High Performance Gym & an Analysis Room.
- Maguires Floodlit All-Weather Pitches including 2 x Full Size 3G GAA, 4 x 3G Soccer, full size GAA (Grass /Field Turf)
- 3 x Ball Walls
- UL Sport Boathouse - home to Ireland’s only Indoor Powered Rowing Tank
- UL Sport International Standard 400m Outdoor Track
- UL Sport Adventure Centre, Killaloe, for all outdoor adventure activities- Archery, Sailing, Kayaking, Mountain Trekking, Orienteering, High Ropes Course and Team Building events.
- 21m Indoor Climbing Wall and Bouldering Arena
- The National Altitude Training Centre
Visit the UL Sport Arena