Starting your degree at UL in Spring 2022?
All the information on how and when to sign up will be sent to you by your admissions team. You can find more information on the programme here, or contact us at email@example.com
I know I have been very fortunate as Mark has been an angel during my time in Ireland. I have proof that the Buddy Programme is brilliant and helps you to integrate into your Erasmus life
- Marina, Italy
Download our Buddy Programme Brochure for more information
Perks of having a Buddy
The international buddy programme is a great opportunity to meet domestic UL students and get insider tips!
- You will be matched with buddy who has similar interests as you along with a few other new international students.
- Your UL buddy will contact you via email a few weeks before your arrival to introduce themselves. Here you can ask any pre-arrival questions you may have.
- Once you arrive your UL buddy will meet you and share advice on settling into UL and show you our campus.
- Throughout the semester your UL buddy will collect tickets for events for you and be available as a support when you need.
- At our free buddy programme events you will have the chance to meet a wider network of other UL students and new international students just like you.
If you have any questions about the Buddy Programme please get in touch