Information regarding UL Special Maths Exam 2020 will be made available as soon as possible.
Date and delivery method is currently under review.
The Faculty of Science and Engineering at the University of Limerick (UL) offer a special entrance mathematics examination to give Leaving Certificate students a second chance to pursue a course of study in science and engineering.
The special mathematics examination is for students who achieve sufficient CAO entry points and satisfy all other entrance requirements, but who do not achieve the requisite grade in Mathematics (Higher only) in the Leaving Certificate.
The examination is based on the Leaving Certificate Curriculum in the Higher Paper Only
The exam will take place prior to second round CAO results at the University of Limerick.
The exam is 3 hours long, from 2.30pm to 5.30pm
DATE OF EXAM: TBC
Ann-Marie Hickey/Siobhan Harris
POST-EXAMINATION ENQURIES or HEAR/DARE ENQUIRIES
Tel: + 353 61 202015
Please find past Examination Papers below:
- Higher level special mathematics entrance exam 2015.pdf
- Higher level special mathematics entrance exam 2016
- Higher level special mathematics entrance exam 2017
- Higher level special mathematics entrance exam 2018
- Higher level special mathematic entrance exam 2019
- Frequently asked questions about the exam
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: This exam is ONLY open to the Faculty of Science & Engineering Courses. Teacher Education courses are not applicable for this exam.