A UL led consortium have created a pilot funding programme called the Technology Pipeline Fund (TPF). The total fund of €120k will support a minimum of 8 projects up to €15k per project.
The programme is being supported by Enterprise Ireland and Knowledge Transfer Ireland. The objectives of the TPF are to;
- increase the early stage pipeline of opportunities that may be further developed towards new spin-out companies
- encourage more researchers to engage in commercialisation of research.
Project funding is available to eligible researchers to aid early stage development of opportunities and to position them for follow-on funding (e.g. through Enterprise Ireland CFF, CF, or other sources funding sources).
- Funding up to a maximum of €15,000 per project.
- Applications are submitted through the Technology Transfer Office, contact details below.
- The closing date for applications will be close of business, Friday April 24th 2020.
- Further information on the programme is available from here
- Download the application from here
Further information and application submission please contact one of the following;