I am interested in quality, integrated community-based supports for people with chronic disease, including stroke.
My background is in service design, quality management, and process mapping initiatives, mainly in the health sector. I am also a qualified Speech & Language Therapist and have related clinical, clinical research and lecturing experience.
I am completing a HRB-funded Structured PhD in Population Health & Health Services Research (SPHeRE programme), supervised by Professor Sue Franklin (UL) and co-supervised by Professor Anne Hickey (RCSI).
Interested in integrated health service design for chronic conditions, including stroke. Currently profiling & evaluating services for people with aphasia after stroke who are of working age.
- 2013 University of Limerick - MSc (Honours)
- 2009 Trinity College Dublin - MPhil
- 2004 NUI Galway - BSc (Hons)
- Speech & Language Therapist, Irish Association of Speech & Language Therapists
- Speech & Language Therapist, CORU