Karen holds a BA (Hons) in Business and Legal Studies from Waterford Institute of Technology and is a CEDR accredited mediator.
Karen spent 5 years working as Manager of Dispute Resolution Services for CEDR in the UK before returning to Ireland in 2004. Karen has worked in both the Marketing and Procurement Sections of UL before joining The Centre for Teaching and Learning in 2009.
Karen's position reports directly to the Manager of the Centre for Teaching and Learning and the Chair of the National Forum for Teaching and Learning. Karens main areas of responsibility include, First Seven Weeks, UL Talks, Excellence in Teaching Awards and Student Evaluation of Teaching.
- 2001 - CEDR Accredited Mediator
- 1997 Waterford Institute Of Technology - Bachelor of Arts (Hons)
- 1996 Waterford Institute of Technology - Bachelor of Arts
- 1995 Waterford Institute of Techology - Certificate
- Teaching & Learning Committee UL,
- UL Excellence in Teaching Award ,
- University of Limerick - Senior Administrator