I moved from King's College London to the
Cardiac Rehabilitation;Chronic heart failure; Implementation and evaluation of Inter-professional education.
- 2010 Dept of Clinical Therapies, University of Limerick - Senior Lecturer
- 2003 Physiotherapy Department, University of Limerick, - Senior lecturer/Founder Head of Department
- 1996 Kings College London, UK - Lecturer in Physiotherapy
- 1991 Dept. of Cardiovascular Med, University of Nottingham, UK - PhD student
- 1989 Nottingham School of Physiotherapy - Senior Teacher in Physiotherapy
- 1980 Liverpool Scool of Physiotherapy, UK - Teacher / Senior teacher in Physiotherapy
- 2009 Health and Social Care Professionals Council,
- 2009 Education committee, Health & Social Care Professionals Council/CORU,
- 2006 Education committee of Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists,
- 2006 Programme accreditation board of Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists,
- 2005 Health Sciences, Southampton University, UK,
- 2004 Royal Irish Academy, Life Sciences Committee,
- 2001 National Institute of Clinical Excellence Guideline Development Group for management of Chronic Heart Failure,
- 2001 Royal College of Physicians SIGN guidelines for Cardiac Rehabilitation.,
- 1998 British Association of Cardiac Rehabilitation,
- 1990 Sheffield Hallam University, UK,
- 2003 Member, Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists
- 2002 Fellow, Institute for learning and teaching in Higher Education
- 1996 University of Nottingham - Ph.D.
- 1988 University of Liverpool - M.Sc.
- 1983 Open University - B.A.