MSc (Nursing) incorporating Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Health Science Education Trinity College Dublin
Registered Nurse Tutor
BSc (Hons) Palliative Care University of Central England UK.
Diploma in Community Nursing Birmingham UK
Orthopaedic Nursing Certificate Essex Orthopaedic Centre
Registered General Nurse Birmingham UK.
Research InterestsCurrent research interests Palliative care for patients with Intellectual disabilites; the influence of education on professional practices.Teaching and learning; development of teaching strategies for undergraduate and postgraduate students. Reflective practice: Guided group reflective practice in a specialist palliative care setting. Blended learning: evaluating the introduction of blended learning in Nurse Graduate programmes. Role of the Clinical Nurse Specialist
- 2006 Univeristy of Limeirck - lecturer
- 2002 Milford care Centre - Education Co-ordinator
- 2003 Trinity College - MSc (Nursing)
- 1999 University of Central England - BSc (Nursing)
- Cancer Tales is a play written by Nell Dunn which tells the stories of five women whose lives have been affected by cancer. Produced by Trevor Walke rit has been performed in Ireland for the first time by amateurs from University of Limerick, Irish Hospice Foundation and Milford Care Centre