Dan Aherne M.Ed. PMP is Programme Director for the M.Sc. in Project Management full time programme and the Diploma in Project Management part time programme at the University of Limerick (UL), Ireland. Dan joined the University in 2001 and has taught Project Management on the Bachelor of Business Studies, the Diploma and Masters in Quality Management Lean Systems, the M.Sc. in Technology Management as well as on a number of other university programmes.
Prior to 2001 he was Managing Director of his own light engineering company. Dan also worked as Senior Manufacturing Engineer for Johnson and Johnson Vision Products managing international projects and programmes. Dan worked as Centre Manager of TIRAC/CREDCO an organisation involved in Education/Training/Research & Development/Metrology/Advanced Computer Aided Design and Manufacture at Sligo Institute of Technology, Ireland.
Project Management/Manufacturing and Technology/Education
- Project Management Science and Principles
- Project Planning and Control
- Project Quality Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Regional Committee Organiser, Project Management Instutute (PMI)
- Project Management Institute (PMI),