- 1992 BA Anthropology and Philosophy, University of Maine, Orono, ME, USA
- 1994MA Religion, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY, USA
- 1997MA Classics, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, USA
- 2005Ph.D. Comparative Literature, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, USA
- 2005-2010 Assistant Professor of English, University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK, USA
- 2007-2008 Andrew W. Mellon Postdoctoral Fellow, English, The University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, RSA
- 2009- Lecturer in English, UL
"Truth, Confession, and the Post-Apartheid Black Consciousness in Njabulo Ndebele's The Cry of Winnie Mandela'
Modern Confessional Writing: New Critical Essays
'Historical Catharsis and the South African Truth and Reconciliation Commission'
Frontiers of Diversity: Essays in Contemporary Pluralism
Peer Reviewed Journal
Guest Editor of double issue titled 'Revisions of Nationality and Cultural Identity in Contemporary Europe' and author of 'Introduction'
"An Artist's Choice, an Artist's Commitment: Reconciling Myth and Modern History in Nietzsche and Adorno"