Ronan Carbery is a Lecturer in Human Resource Management at the Department of Personnel and Employment Relations, Kemmy Business School, University of Limerick. He lectures in Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development and Leadership, Influence & Change.
Ronan is Editor of the European Journal of Training and Development. His research interests include HRD, career development, workplace learning, and participation in training and development. He is co-editor of Human Resource Management: A Concise Introduction (2013) published by Palgrave Macmillan and the forthcoming Human Resource Development: A Concise Introduction (2014).
Ronan's research interests include HRD, career development, workplace learning, and participation in training and development.
- 2013 - UL Teaching Excellence Award
- 2010 External Examiner, Glasgow Caledonian University
- 2008 Chartered Member, Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD)
- 2008 International Member, University Forum for HRD (UFHRD)
- 2006 Editor, European Journal of Training and Development
- 2005 International Member, Academy of Human Resource Development (AHRD)
- 2004 International Member, Society of Industrial & Organisational Psychology (SIOP)