The President’s Staff Excellence Awards recognise outstanding contributions by staff to the overall goals of the University and to the campus community. This includes all academic, research, and support staff.
These awards provide an opportunity to publicly acknowledge and thank staff members for their exceptional commitment and the part they play in the further development of the University of Limerick.
There are five categories open to entry in the President’s Staff Excellence Awards:
- Leadership. This award recognises those who inspire and who work with teams (large or small), to build capacity in others and enable them to achieve their potential.
- Student Experience. Many of our staff make such a difference in the lives of students and this award is for those who positively influence the student experience.
- Exceptional Team Member. This award recognises the work of a colleague whose contribution to the goals of the team are outstanding.
- Continuous Improvement. This award recognises the work of faculty, research, or support staff who have significantly improved how things are done.
- Contribution to the Campus Community. This award is a broad category that allows for the recognition of work that enhances the experience of other members of the campus community in many different ways.
Human Resources Learning and Development Team at the University of Limerick manages the President’s Staff Excellence Awards. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or check out the President’s Staff Excellence Awards webpage.