MA Scholarship Form 2018/2019- Fri, February 23, 2018 - 09:15
The Department of Politics & Public Administration is delighted to announce the launch of the AY2018/2019 Merit Scholarships (Masters). One full fee-waiver (EU fees) and two half fee-waivers are available for any of our full-time MA programmes.
Politics and Public Administration Merit Scholarships (Masters) Application form 2018/2019 is available HERE to download.
Please complete this application form in accordance with the instructions.
In addition, you must ask a recent lecturer/academic advisor/ supervisor to send an academic reference separately. References submitted directly by applicants will not be accepted – they must be submitted by the referee themselves before the closing date.
Applications should be typed, not handwritten. The completed application form and supporting documentation must be emailed by 5pm on June 15th, 2018 to Joanna.Carroll@ul.ie
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Hard copy applications will not be accepted, including those sent by post or fax.
- All applications will be acknowledged by email within three working days.
- You must have been accepted to one of the PPA MA programmes and paid the deposit.