- Qualification transcripts and/or certificates (including certified English translations if applicable).
- A copy of your passport or birth certificate (long document)
- A copy of your recent CV.
- Applicants who do not have English as their first language may satisfy English Language requirements:
- If your qualifications have been obtained in a country where English is an official language this will suffice
- If this is not possible, the following additional documents must be provided:
- English translation of your qualification(s)/transcripts
- English language competency certificate