Global, 100% Online, Masters in Project & Programme Management
An innovative, specialist course, the global leading, PMI-GAC accredited Masters in Project and Programme Management from University of Limerick is delivered 100% online and developed especially for experienced professionals.
An executive professional masters programme, it accelerates career progression by strengthening your strategic thinking and your capability to lead large-scale projects and programmes across any industry sector, on an international scale.
Why choose this masters?
- Collaborative, online virtual classroom – Study part-time, 100% online. Our unique, virtual classroom environment is immersive and collaborative, with learners working and interacting with peers and industry experts worldwide, enabling a diverse learning experience.
- Develop wider business skills and acumen – The course content goes beyond project and programme management, developing knowledge and skills in leadership, business strategy, international relations, commercial impact and more.
- Globally recognised accreditation – One of few PMI-GAC accredited online masters programmes globally. Acquire a university masters degree with an internationally recognised industry accreditation.
This university masters degree is internationally accredited by the PMI Global Accreditation Center, the world's leading accrediting body for project and programme management courses.
Project and Programme Professionals
The online masters ensures that you stand out from the crowd as a progressive project management professional. As well as deepening your PM knowledge, this world-class qualification will strengthen your capability to lead large-scale projects and programmes.
Expect to accelerate career progression into a more senior, strategic role such as Global Project Manager, Head of PMO, Programme Director or CIO or even a project or programme role in a whole new industry.
- Establish cross industry project management capabilities
- Develop wider business skills and knowledge
- Learn how to manage and lead projects in a global context
- Assert yourself as a leading expert in a growing field of employment
- Immediately improve commercial results for your organisation
- Increase employment opportunities with a world-class qualification
Project management is not just for project managers. Many professions and roles have direct responsibilities for leading projects or require heavy involvement with project teams.
The online masters complements your specialist expertise with a strategic skill set, strengthening your impact on commercial results and enabling career progression into a more senior role, into a dedicated project/programme role or into a different industry.
- Deepen your project and programme management expertise
- Complement technical expertise with an in-demand, advanced skill set
- Build wider business skills and knowledge including H.R., leadership and governance
- Enable career progression to a more senior role
- Open up wider career opportunities for your future (cross-industry or cross-function)
- Significantly increase your earning power