Here you can find some sample publications and materials which meet the UL Brand Specification.
These samples can be edited/amended by professional designers to create new publications and materials, or simply used as a reference point when creating your own brand-compliant designs.
To use these templates:
- Click on the headings in the left menu to select the type of item you would like to create (advertisement, invitation etc.)
- View the images of each sample. Click on the link below the image to open the full document.
- Note the name and contact details of the designer who created the publication.
- Contact the designer directly to start working on your request or contact email@example.com for more advice.
NOTE: You must use a professional designer to edit the files. The designers listed on this site are recommendations only.
- All materials and publications (print or online) must follow the UL Brand Specifications and must be submitted to Eleanor McCormack for brand approval before production. Email draft materials to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval prior to publication.