We are delighted to launch our NACAC Conference Competition - Win a trip to Ireland for one lucky High School Counsellor
We have a return flight to Ireland from anywhere in North America.
The Winner will have to attend a special two day high school counsellor programme at the University of Limerick.
This programme will allow the High School Counsellor to learn about the University of Limerick, our programmes and learn about Limerick City.
To enter, simply complete our application form that you can find here
To enter, you must be an High School representative attending NACAC Conference 2019.
This information & photo (of you and your trip) may be used for IED promotional material.
Terms & Conditions apply:
- 1 Economy Return flight for 1 winner only. Guest may travel but the University of Limerick will not cover flights for the guest.
- Flight must be used by 31st July 2020 ( please note the flight are not availible during the month of December and January)
- Accommodation will be provided for 7 nights on the University of Limerick Campus.
- Accommodation will be covered for one guest - flights are not included for this guest as stated above.
- Travel Insurance not included
- Closing date: Saturday 28th September 2019