Merit-based scholarships worth €1,500 are available to postgraduate international students in the Kemmy Business School (KBS) for the duration of their one-year programme.
The following full-time programmes are included in the KBS international scholarships:
- Business Management, MA (FT)
- Computational Finance, MSc (FT)
- Economic Analysis, MSc (FT)
- Financial Services, MSc (FT)
- Finance and Information Systems, MSc (FT)
- Human Resource Management, MSc (FT)
- International Entrepreneurship Management, MBS (FT)
- International Management & Global Business, MSc (FT)
- International Tourism, MA (FT)
- Marketing, Consumption & Society, MSc (FT)
- Project Management, MSc (FT)
- Risk Management and Insurance, MSc (FT)
- Software Engineering & Entrepreneurship Management (FT)
- Taxation (FT)
- Work & Organisational Psychology/Work & Organisational Behaviour MSc (FT)
The scholarships are awarded on academic merit. Students who apply for any of the above programmes will be automatically considered.
For further information please contact us.