The iGeneration Foundation (IGF) Scholarship Programme at the University of Limerick (UL) for undergraduate students is open to students who are citizens of Georgia. The programme targets academically qualified, yet economically disadvantaged, young people in Georgia. For more information on this programme and the qualifications please visit http://igeneration.ge.
This is the fourth year that the iGeneration Foundation Scholarship has been offered at UL. UL welcomed the first students in September 2014 as part of this scholarship initiative. Aleksandre Zibzibadze and Elene Mindadze are both studying at the Kemmy Business School where Aleksandre is studying for a BA in International Business and Elene is studying on the BBS with Japanese programme. In 2015, we welcomed Giorgi Dolidze who studies Construction Management and Engineering and most recently in 2016, Davit Korkelia joined the University studying Bachelor of Business Studies. You can read about each of our students' experiences here.
- Georgian Citizen
- Bachelor Degree student at any Georgian University accredited by the state, with a minimum of one semester of Bachelor Degree study completed at the time of application with an average grade of 65% or above. Students applying for a Bachelor Degree course which requires honours Maths must demonstrate completion of Maths modules at University level with high grades (60 % or above).
- Unified National Exam with an average grade of 60% in Ability Test
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate examination with an average grade B or higher (or equivalent) which must include English, Mathematics and another language (this may include Georgian language). Further subject requirements may apply for certain courses.
- Minimum IELTS score of 6.5 with no less than 6 in any component / IB TOEFL score of 90 or above / Paper Based TOEFL score of 580 or above.
Courses Eligible for Scholarship:
Kemmy Business School
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in International Business
Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Aircraft Maintenance and Airworthiness Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Aeronautical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Biological and Chemical Sciences (Common Entry) New
- Bachelor of Engineering Chemical & Biochemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computing Technologies (Common Entry) New
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management and Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Creative Media and Interaction Design (Common Entry) New
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronic and Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (Common Entry)
- Bachelor of Science in Financial Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics Common Entry New
- Bachelor of Physics Common Entry New
- Bachelor of Science in Product Design and Technology
- Bachelor of Arts in Law & Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Economics & Mathematical Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Technology Management
- For more information on the IGF Scholarship Programme and UL admission criteria please click HERE
- Please note students must already hold an offer from the University of Limerick in order to be considered for the IGF Scholarship. To maximise consideration, apply early and ensure that the University receives all required admission application materials and test scores by 1 May 2018.
- In order to apply for the IGF Scholarship Programme at the University of Limerick you MUST fill out the scholarship application form and simultaneously apply for admission at UL. UL application form can be downloaded here.
- Complete both scholarship and admission application forms and send them electronically to email@example.com no later than 1 May 2018. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- 1 May 2018 Deadline for application for admission and all supporting academic materials (official transcripts, mark sheets, external exams, English language test scores) received by UL
- 1 May 2018 Submission deadline for IGF Scholars Programme at UL Undergraduate Scholarship
- 15-19 May 2018 Finalist interviews of shortlisted candidates
- 22-25 May 2018 Notification of scholarship status
- 30 May 2018 Awardee decision due date
For further information on this scholarship initiative please contact firstname.lastname@example.org