We provide a wide range of services to international (Non-EU) students from initial admissions throughout your undergraduate or postgraduate programme. We can help with queries you may have while studying in Ireland. This includes providing information and advice on visa and immigration issues, accommodation and working part-time.
UL Global will provide you with any letters you require prior to enrolment, such letters include Visa support Letters, Cost of Living Letters, Statement of Tuition Fees Letters etc. To request any of the above letters please email International@ul.ie stating your letter request preference and your Student ID number.
Once registered at the University of Limerick, students’ can generate their own letters through the Student Portal, please note the steps in order to do this are:
1) Register for your modules in the Student Portal
2) You will then be able to download your registration letter from the Student Portal.
- This letter cannot be downloaded until registration is complete. Please ensure you register through the Student Portal by the deadline, as advised by the Academic Registry via email.
The Standard Student Registration letter can and should be used for the following purposes:
- Immigration Registration.
- Immigration Renewal.
- Bank of Ireland - Account opening.
- Allied Irish Bank (AIB) - Account opening.
- Personal Public Service (PPS) number application.
The Awaiting Graduation letter can be used for the used for the following:
- Third Level Graduate Scheme application.
Reference letters should be requested from your faculty/department
Transcripts can also be requested from the Student Portal