This popular programme is open to international students from around the world who would like to study during the summer and experience Irish Culture. With more than 20 years' experience of running summer schools, we aim to provide you with a fun, engaging and memorable study abroad experience in an informal, safe and friendly atmosphere.
- STUDY in one of the best education systems in the world for higher education achievements
- BENEFIT from Ireland's investment in the education system
- ACHIEVE your ambitions in Europe's most entrepreneurial country
- JOIN the 35,000 international students from 161 countries enjoying Ireland's vibrant culture
- LIVE in an English speaking country
- EXPERIENCE living in one of the friendliest and safest countries in the world
Limerick city (population 80,000) is the third-largest city in the Republic of Ireland. Limerick is easily accessible by air, coach or train. The city is located 20 km from Shannon International Airport.
There are direct connections between Shannon Airport (SNN) and major cities in the USA, UK and Europe. Limerick is renowned as a centre of excellence for technology. It is home to the National Technology Park and to many international electronics and technology firms.
Limerick offers its visitors an extensive range of attractions, museums and art galleries. For sporting enthusiasts, Limerick offers a wide range of sports, from Gaelic games (hurling and football) to the city’s favourite sport, rugby.
Limerick and the University of Limerick are home to Coaching Ireland and to the University Arena, which houses Ireland’s first 50-metre Olympic swimming pool.