Once you have applied to the University of Limerick for Summer School, you will receive a detailed email with information. The group schedule will be made available to you prior to your arrival and more detailed class schedules will be given to you on arrival in May.
Prepare yourself for your summer school experience. The pre arrival handbook is available here.
Please note if you are coming for the Summer School Programme, you will be coming on a holiday visa, so you will not need an Irish Residency Permit.
Course fees include:
- Transfer from/to Shannon Airport (SNN)
- B&B on-campus accommodation (Linen and towels provided)
- Lunch and dinner 5 days per week
- Membership of the University of Limerick Arena
- Free email account at UL
- 45+ hours of class tuition
- Three excursions with qualified tour guides
- Attendance certificate
- Assessment and transcript
The University of Limerick will arrange complementary coach transfers between Shannon International Airport (30-minute drive from UL) and the university campus on arrival day.
View more informationCourses Available