The on-line undergraduate application form is for Non-EU students.
Students from the EU wishing to make an application can find information on how to apply to UL
To start your application, please choose the course you want to apply for and hit ‘apply now’.
An application fee of €35 (electronic transfer) will apply. This fee allows you to apply for two undergraduate programmes in one online application. If you are successful with your 1st choice programme your second choice will not be processed, only one programme offer can be issued.
If you encounter any difficulty, you can consult our Application Guide
University of Limerick Undergraduate Programmes
The Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences is a stimulating centre of critical thinking and a generator of nationally and internationally esteemed scholarship. It prides itself on the quality of its teaching and its commitment to research in a disciplinary and interdisciplinary context where debate and discussion are integral features in the development of knowledge and of analytical skills.
- Music and Dance
- Linguistics with TESOL
- Digital Culture and Communications
- Politics and International Relations
- Public Administration and Leadership
Education and Health Sciences (EHS) is a rapidly growing faculty that consists of three Schools (the Graduate Entry Medical School, the school of Education and the School of Allied Health) and three departments (Nursing and Midwifery, Physical Education and Sport Sciences and Psychology).
The core mission of EHS is to advance the well-being of people by graduating effective and critically reflective scientists, education and healthcare professionals and creating and disseminating knowledge, through research and scholarship that impacts on the social, educational and healthcare needs of people locally, nationally and globally.
Non-EU students applying to UL Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery would apply through Atlantic Bridge.
The Irish World Academy of Music and Dance is the centre of academic and performance excellence housed at the University of Limerick. The Academy honours the energies of performance and academic reflection across a wide range of genres and disciplines through its Voice, Music & Dance programmes. These in turn are informed by innovative community outreach and artist-in-residence initiatives that take the Academy to the wider community while attracting a wealth of international performance and scholarly expertise.
The Kemmy Business School is a dynamic and innovative business school with a reputation established over 30 years for providing a first-class business education that prepares graduates for successful and rewarding careers in a variety of business disciplines and professions. The commitment to designing study programmes for key sectors of the economy (health services, financial services, tourism) and for key sub-groups of the population (mature students, employed professionals) and in delivering these in innovative and flexible ways (at outreach centres, in-company, distance/ flexible learning) are key characteristics of the school.
- Bachelor of Business Studies in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Business Studies in Economics and Finance
- Bachelor of Business Studies in Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Studies in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Business Studies in Risk Management and Insurance
The Faculty of Science and Engineering is well recognised for the quality of its teaching and learning, academic programmes and research expertise, having three world-class research institutes in the areas of Materials and Surface Sciences, Software Engineering, and Mathematics, which are underpinned by well-established links with industry.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Biomedical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Design and Manufacture
- Bachelor/Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Systems
- Bachelor of Science Computer Games Development
- Bachelor of Science in Mobile Communications and Security
- Bachelor of Science in Digital Media Design
- Bachelor of Science in Music, Media & Performance Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematical Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Physics
- Bachelor of Science in Economics and Mathematics