Welcome to the University of Limerick
At UL, you will find a college experience that will challenge and demand the best of you. In return, you will get a top quality education and preparation for life like no other. UL is big enough to keep things interesting, yet small enough to ensure that no one gets lost in the crowd. Choose UL - learn more, live more, be more.
The University of Limerick
- Ranking – QS 5 star ranking and in the Top 100 Young Universities in the World by Times Higher Education
- Safe, modern and beautiful campus with 24 hour security, on-campus accommodation and amazing facilities
- An Exceptional Student Experience
- Ranked #1 University in Europe for Language Support
- Largest work placement programme of any university in Ireland, with a network of over 1700 employers
- The highest graduate employment rate in Ireland
- Voted "Ireland's Most Popular University" by international students
- Ireland's Sporting Campus
Apply for an Undergraduate programme online here
Apply for a Postgraduate programme online here
Find out why this Indian student loves UL!
you’ll find that the combination of the modules UL offers is actually much better than even of some ivy league universities. As a topping on the cake, UL offers it to you at the most affordable tuition fee with loads of scholarships to grab on!
- Bikash Guha, MSc International Management and Global Business
Connect with our Indian Alumni Student Ambassadors
Have questions about life in UL and Ireland? Talk with a student who has done it all before: connect with one of our Indian Alumni Ambassadors.
Hi Guys! My name is Balachandar Murali and I’m from India. I completed my masters in Information and Network Security at UL in 2017. I did my undergraduate in Electronics and Communication Engineering. While researching for universities, I had US, Canada and Ireland as my options. Now I’m really happy that I chose Ireland over the other two. This is *THE* place to study if you are thinking of quality education blended with equal amount of fun. Ireland is a very quiet place where people are very caring and generous. It’s just two weeks since I have been here but I feel like it’s the best decision that I ever made. I love meeting new people and it is a lot of fun to learn Irish culture, food and so on. If you think that Ireland is the place that you are gonna study then without a doubt pick University of Limerick. This is one of the largest university in Ireland where you have the possibilities of become anything you want. I don’t want to spoil the surprise that is University of Limerick, so join us and get to know.
Haigh! I’m Bikash Guha, from New Delhi, India. I completed my MSc in International Management & Global Business at the state of the art Kemmy Business School, University of Limerick. I completed my bachelors in engineering from India and was working full time prior to taking up masters here (which is indeed the best thing in my life I’ve done so far!). Yes, staying some few thousand nautical miles away from the known faces and genre of people, it should be hard enough for anyone. But trust me, UL’s so welcoming and homely, I’m still waiting to miss my home! Specially IED, the student guides and ‘The HUB” makes it so simple for you, you don’t even realize the big issues you’d be solving on your own..(something for which you might have needed your superman Dad !!) Nevertheless, Ireland has to be the next destination on your chart, and there is nothing better to be than at UL. Apart from its world standard facilities, systems, buildings, lecturers, it has an amazing life in its own and that needs to be experienced by being here. I thank whomsoever and whatsoever made me come here and be a part of this university and this country. I’M LOVING IT!!!
Bikash is currently working in Ireland with Boston Scientific
Hi, myself Rockko Bhargava with given name Bhargava Reddy. I am a blogger, Cricketer and aspirant Life Coach, Business Consultant, Social Worker. I believe in life long learning! Love to help the needy!
Want more information?Fill out our contact form!
Life at University of Limerick
- An equivalent qualification to the Irish Leaving Certificate or A levels (UK system).
- Standard XII examinations of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Metro State Boards or Indian Council School Examinations (ICSE), including English, another language and mathematics, with first-division/class standing and a statement of marks for Grades X, XI and XII with a minimum of 70%.
- Particular programmes may require specific subjects.
- A four-year or three-year honours degree in a relevant discipline from a first-level university. First-division results are required with a minimum overall grade of 60%.
- Particular programmes may require an interview and/or work experience.
Agent Assistance in India
The University of Limerick works with the established agents listed below. Please do not hesitate to contact one of our agents near you for assistance with your application.
Bangalore- NewStrides Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
805, Prestige Meridian I
29 MG Road, Bangalore 560001
Delhi- NewStrides Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
609, Shahpuri Towers
C-58 Community Centre
Janakpuri, New Delhi 110058
Pune - NewStrides Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
406A Amanora Chambers
Amanora Park Town,
Hadapsar, Pune 411028