The Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship Call 2018 is now closed
Deadline for applications from individual applicants for 2018/9 intake was 5pm on Friday 23 March 2018(Irish time).
Please note the dates for the 2019/20 intake will be published as soon as they become available. Dates from 2018/9 intake are subject to change and should serve only as a rough guideline.
- Applicants will need to apply for admission to a relevant Bachelor, Master or PhD programme offered by the University of Limerick (UL) and will be required to have a conditional or final offer of admission to UL. Please see Applying to UL
- Please submit a copy of the offer with your application to the Higher Education Authority (HEA)
- If you have more than one offer from any of the other Higher Education Institute’s (HEI), please list them in order of preference in the application form
- Final offers will be subject to admission to the relevant HEI
- Please contact the University of Limerick should you have any enquiries prior to submission of an application to the HEA
For further information visit http://hea.ie/policy/internationalisation/international-funding-schemes/