The Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship 2020 Call
The deadline for applications from individual applicants for 2020/21 is 27 March 2020. You can find all the information on the Government of Ireland scholarship on the Higher Education Authority's website here
- Applicants will need to apply for admission to a relevant Bachelor, Master or PhD programme offered by the University of Limerick (UL) and will be required to have a conditional or final offer of admission to UL. Please see Applying to UL
- Please submit a copy of the offer with your application to the Higher Education Authority (HEA)
- If you have more than one offer from any of the other Higher Education Institute’s (HEI), please list them in order of preference in the application form.
- Final offers will be subject to admission to the relevant HEI.
- Please contact the University of Limerick should you have any enquiries prior to submission of an application to the HEA.