The Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship Call 2020 are not open yet.
Deadline for applications from individual applicants for 2020/21 intake will be announced in the coming months
- Applicants will need to apply for admission to a relevant Bachelor, Master or PhD programme offered by the University of Limerick (UL) and will be required to have a conditional or final offer of admission to UL. Please see Applying to UL
- Please submit a copy of the offer with your application to the Higher Education Authority (HEA)
- If you have more than one offer from any of the other Higher Education Institute’s (HEI), please list them in order of preference in the application form.
- Final offers will be subject to admission to the relevant HEI.
- Please contact the University of Limerick should you have any enquiries prior to submission of an application to the HEA.