The primary function of the Erasmus/Exchanges Academic Coordinator is to ensure the efficient organisation of all academic matters pertaining to the students' study placement within their specific academic areas. This comprises the following activities and tasks:
- Advise students on suitable destinations.
- Review, advise on and approve students' module choices by signing the Learning Agreement, before and during the mobility.
- Approve voluntary academic placements and full-year extensions, together with the relevant Course Director.
- Assess Erasmus results once the Transcript of Records is received and inform Student Academic Administration (SAA) as to whether the student has passed the Erasmus placement or which grades are to be entered on the student's records.
- Welcome Erasmus students at the start of the semester, advise on module choices and sign the students' Module Registration form and Learning Agreement.
Coordinators by Subject Area (A-Z)
Erasmus Academic Coordinator: TBC