The primary function of the Erasmus Academic Coordinator is to ensure that academic requirements pertaining to the students' study placement are fulfilled. The Erasmus Academic Coordinator is responsible for the following:
- Advise students on suitable destinations and approve destination choices.
- Review, advise on and approve students' module choices by signing the Learning Agreement, before and during the mobility.
- Approve elective academic placements and full-year extensions, together with the relevant Course Director.
- Assess Erasmus results once the Transcript of Records is received and inform Academic Registry as to whether the student has passed the Erasmus placement or which grades are to be entered on the student's UL records.
- Welcome Erasmus students at the start of the semester, advise on module choices and sign the students' Module Registration form and Learning Agreement.
Coordinators by Subject Area (A-Z)
Partner universities in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, UK:
Erasmus Academic Coordinator: Sinéad McDermott
Partner universities in Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Luxembourg, Malta, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland:
Erasmus Academic Coordinator: Yianna Liatsos