Skip to main content

What documentation is required by payroll office?

All new members of staff who have had previous employment in Ireland should submit Form P45 to the payroll office as soon as employment commences.

If you have not previously worked in Ireland or do not have a Form P45, you should contact the Tax office for a Certificate of Tax Credits and Standard Rate Cut-Off Point, which should be submitted to the Payroll office.