Learning and Development
In Person - Room TBC
09.30 to 13.00
This course is aimed for those preparing for Interviews in the public sector.
- Main structure of the interview – opening ,body,closing - what to expect as the interview is being closed out – what interviewers’ are looking for
- During the interview – what to expect – tips about nerves and focussing on making sure you answer the question asked
- What are interviewers looking for when asking competency based questions, how to structure the answer (STAR / CAR), what to include, what can help you with your answers
- Attending for interview online – additional hints, tips and advice about what to do before and during the online or virtual interview
- How scoring works and what you can do to influence scores
- How to prepare for your interview, hints & tips, approaches for preparing.
To book email firstname.lastname@example.org