Dates: Sunday, September 24, 2017
Time: 09.00 - 13.00
Presenter: Paddy Lavelle
Duration: 4 hours
Speaking With Impact - How To Wow Do you…
- get nervous or anxious about speaking in public?
- find it challenging to project the confidence you need?
- find yourself hiding behind your powerpoint slides or making them the main feature of your presentation?
- just "get through it" and look forward to your presentation being over?
How would you like to be able to …
- speak with confidence and impact in public?
- relax and overcome fear and anxiety so that you can enjoy the experience of speaking in front of groups?
- use your natural personality and speaking style to create rapport and connect with the audience
- present your idea, proposal or initiative in a compelling way
- field questions easily and effortlessly in a way that inspires people and motivates them to take action
If you find yourself answering "yes" to any of these questions, this programme is for you. "Speaking With Impact - How to Wow" will provide you with the tools you need to;
- plan an effective speech or presentation that achieves your goal
- structure your presentation in a way that makes an immediate and lasting impact
- establish your credibility and win the trust of the audience
- transform fear and anxiety into confidence and action
- use visual aids for maximum effect and minimum interference
- add energy, passion and enthusiasm that arouses the interest of your audience and significantly increases your impact
- use persuasive techniques to engage, inspire and motivate
- deal with challenging questions confidently and effectively
To book a place, please email email@example.com.