Dates: Monday, September 25, 2017
Time: 09.00 - 13.00
Presenter: Paddy Lavelle
Duration: 4 hours
Speaking "Off the Cuff"How to handle impromptu speaking opportunities andcommunicate with confidence Do you…
- dread being put on the spot at meetings, corporate or social gatherings?
- panic under pressure or find it difficult to organise your thoughts when called on unexpectedly to say a few words?
- feel nervous or anxious about speaking in public?
How would you like to be able to …
- think clearly and respond calmly and confidently in challenging situations?
- seize the opportunity and inspire, motivate or persuade with power?
- make an immediate and memorable impact?
If you find yourself answering "yes" to any of these questions, this programme is for you. "Speaking Off the Cuff " will provide you with the tools you need to;
- think on your feet
- overcome anxiety and fear of public speaking
- present your argument, idea, proposal or response in a compelling way
- be more effective in meetings and organise your thoughts under pressure
- speak assertively and persuasively
- handle challenging questions and audiences confidently and effectively
- connect with impact at networking events
To book a place, please email email@example.com.