Dates: Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Time: 09.15 - 17.00
Presenter: Paddy Lavelle
Duration: Full Day
- get nervous or anxious about speaking in public?
- find it challenging to project the confidence you need?
- find yourself hiding behind your powerpoint slides or making them the main feature of your presentation?
- just "get through it" and look forward to your presentation being over?
How would you like to be able to …
- speak with confidence and impact in public?
- relax and overcome fear and anxiety so that you can enjoy the experience of speaking in front of groups?
- use your natural personality and speaking style to create rapport and connect with the audience
- present your idea, proposal or initiative in a compelling way
- field questions easily and effortlessly in a way that inspires people and motivates them to take action
If you find yourself answering "yes" to any of these questions, this programme is for you.
The "Presentation Skills" workshop will provide you with the tools you need to;
- plan an effective speech or presentation that achieves your goal
- structure your presentation in a way that makes an immediate and lasting impact
- establish your credibility and win the trust of the audience
- transform fear and anxiety into confidence and action
- use visual aids for maximum effect and minimum interference
- add energy, passion and enthusiasm that arouses the interest of your audience and significantly increases your impact
- use persuasive techniques to engage, inspire and motivate
- deal with challenging questions confidently and effectively
To book a place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include you cost centre details.
Training fee will be charged to the attendees cost centre in the event that the they do not provide 72 hours notice of cancellation.