Dates: Tuesday, January 19, 2021
Time: 09:20 - 13.05
Presenter: UL panel
Duration: Half day
We would like to invite you to the University of Limerick New Faculty and Staff Induction. The aim of this is to connect you to the University, beyond your immediate role.
By attending this we hope that you will become aware of the University’s goals and the supports available to you. You will also get to meet people who will be able to assist you in the future, as well as meeting other new colleagues.
Through a combination of roundtable discussions and presentations, this induction will provide an overview of the following areas:
- Welcome and Introduction to UL
- Research Office
- Co-Op and Careers Division
- Human Resources Division
- Information and Compliance
- Library and Information Services
- Teaching & Learning Supports
- Health & Safety
- Corporate Secretary (including Aonad na Gaeilge)
- International Education Division
To book a place, please email email@example.com.