Dates: Thursday, May 4, 2017
Time: 12h00 - 15h00
Duration: 3 hours
The aim of this session is to briefly introduce staff to the Enterprise Ireland Commercialisation Fund Scheme, to showcase two case studies arising from the scheme and provides an opportunity for potential applicants and recipients of the scheme to meet with EI commercialisation specialists.The format of the session is as follows:
- Enterprise Ireland Commercialisation Specialists will be onsite to meet researchers and answer questions about the scheme
- Two case studies from previous award recipients
- Question and Answer session
- Opportunity for one-on-one meeting with CF Specialist (please request in booking email as places are limited indicating with whom you want to meet).
- Majella Maher - Life Sciences
- Paul Butler - Engineering
- Gerard Lande - ICT
Hosted by the Technology Transfer Office (TTO) in conjunction with HR.A light lunch will be provided from 12.00pm onwards and the information session will commence at 12.30pm.
To book a place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your request accompanied by your line Manager’s/Head of Department’s approval to email@example.com clearly stating your department’s cost centre details