Dates: Tuesday, March 29, 2022 to Tuesday, April 5, 2022
Time: 09.30 - 13.00
Duration: 2 x Half day
This Programme is designed to ensure that the participants can work effectively in a team and thereby achieve the team goal. By the end of this programme, participants should:
- Know their own team working preference & understand those of others.
- Be able to communicate well in a team setting and be able to deal with challenges.
- Understand how to create a working team with diverse members (e.g., backgrounds/departments/disciplines/locations)
- Be able to work effectively in a team (including working remotely).
- Have an understanding of effective processes and tools to manage team activities and communications.
Participants will be asked to complete the following pre work
- Complete Belbin Team Roles Individual Report (self-inventory & observer assessments – 4 to 6 observers)
- Complete Trust Equation Assessment (Trust Advisor) and download your free mini report
- Watch a short video and read an article on effective team working
- Consider 3 self-analysis questions
To book a place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your request accompanied by your line Manager’s/Head of Department’s approval to email@example.com clearly stating your department’s cost centre details
Must cancel place before competing pre-course work.