Dates: Monday, November 18, 2019
Time: 09.15 - 13.00
Presenter: Maeve Lankford
Duration: Half Day
When we are starting out in our careers we’re told to “be strategic” but what does that even mean? And what can you do, as just one person, to influence the opportunities that come your way?
No matter what the circumstances around us, no matter what the state of the economy, the most significant impact on your career outcomes is you! As Henry Ford said “whether you think you can, or think you can’t – you’re right”.
Steven Covey is famous for his recommendation to “start with the end in mind”. All successful outcomes start with knowing where you want to go.
This workshop will empower you to be ambitious for, and clear about, your own career outcomes. It will support you in clarifying your career goals and from there will identify all that you CAN do to achieve them by the fastest route possible.
- What career outcomes would I love?
- Creating habits that support successful outcomes
- What successful people do to generate success
- Identifying and accessing support for my career ambitions
- Identifying next steps and committing to action
By the end of this workshop, participants will
- Have greater career goal clarity
- Know their commitment levels to the outcomes they say they want
- Have identified clear steps, within their control, to set themselves up for success
- Be able to access multiple sources of support
- Gain insight and inspiration from our Guest Speaker
- Have specific short-term goals to implement to make quick progress
To book a place, please email email@example.com. Please send your request accompanied by your line Manager’s/Head of Department’s approval to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating your department’s cost centre details