Dates: Wednesday, October 6, 2021
Time: 09:30 to 12:30
Duration: 3 hours
Communication Skills for Research, 3 hours with breaks
This interactive and applied workshop helps researchers learn impactful communication skills. The tools you’ll learn will help you to create compelling proposals and applications, deliver engaging presentations, have productive conversations and connect and engage with your stakeholders.
- How to engage different audiences with your research to inspire and influence.
- How to communicate complex ideas.
- Practical tools for message structure.
- Learn the importance of listening skills in communication.
- Practice your skills in a peer supportive environment.
To book a place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
48hrs notice required