Dates: Wednesday, September 7, 2016
Time: 09h30 - 15h30
Presenter: David Wagstaff
Duration: Half Day
THE ACADEMIC LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMEThe aims of the Academic Leadership programme are to provide participants with:
- An enhanced understanding of the leadership skills required to be an effective senior academic leader in a higher education institution.
- a heightened sense of self-awareness about their own leadership, communicaiton and decision-making style, through the use of a number of diagnostic questionnaires, including the use of 360 degree feedback process.
- an increased capacity to assess the strategic issues facing higher education institutions and the University of Limerick.
- a wider appreciation of the strategic planning and financial skills required to manage in an increasingly business-orientated approach to the delivery of higher education.
- greater awareness of good practice in people management.
an increased understanding of the experience and skills of other senior colleagues and development of practical steps to help lead major change projects.
To book a place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.