Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences:Structured PhD in Social Science
Structured PhD in Social Science
- Provides a core taught programme in social science so that students can locate their research in the wider context of social science;
- Provides a core programme that will give graduates skills to cope with changing social and economic demands for social science research;
- Provides specialist disciplinary teaching for graduates so that they can teach and develop research to the best international standards;
- Facilitates student research that is at the forefront of social science methodological developments and subject specific knowledge;
- Generates student research work that will contribute to the redefinition of existing social science knowledge.
Department of Sociology