Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences:Masters/PhD in Law
Masters/PhD in Law
- If you enjoyed researching and writing your final year project / graduate thesis or your MA dissertation, then you might enjoy carrying out a more in-depth piece of research at MA (by research) or PhD level.
- FAHSS research students are part of a lively community; every student has his/her own research space with individual PC and desk;
- Funding is available to research students annually to take part in international conferences and carry out fieldwork/archival visits in Ireland and overseas;
- Research degrees develop a wide range of skills which are valued by employers (for example, excellent communication skills (written and oral), and critical/analytical skills);
- Our PhD and MA graduates are employed in a wide range of sectors: education, media and publishing, research and consultancy, civil and public service, business, non-governmental sector, creative arts and media, and politics and local government.
Assistant Dean, Research
Phone No: 353-61-234206