Course Code: DPSCMOUPAD
Available: Part- Time
Duration: 2 Years
Qualification: NFQ Level 7
Course Type: Professional/Flexible
Fees: For Information on Fees, see section below.
This Level 7 Diploma in Supply Chain will provide graduates with the opportunity to develop a greater understanding of supply chain processes and the ability to evaluate inventory activities within an organisation’s global operations. This Diploma programme will give you the skills and understanding of the various concepts of operations management related to supply chain management and grounded in the SCOR model. It will prepare you in order to effectively evaluate performance of supply chain activities and identify opportunities for improvement and integration Graduates will understand how to earn customer satisfaction by delivering Lean/Just-in-Time products and services.
The development of this programme was led by a specific demand from industry to meet the clear need to upskill current personnel and provide an entry route into the supply chain profession.
This programme's content aligns with the framework of the American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS) Principles of SCM and Basics of SCM professional training material.
A company-based project will form a key element of the programme, ensuring the integration of the various concepts in the participants' workplace. It will provide participants with the practical the tools and techniques needed to understand Supply Chain Management within their own organisation.
Open entry to those applicants >23yrs of age with at least 1 years work experience in any manufacturing or service organisation.
For those < 23yrs of age a pass leaving certificate or equivalent plus work experience of 1 year in any manufacturing or service organisation.
UL’s PRL policy will be applied to this course.
Applicants also need to meet the University of Limerick English language requirements. Further information on this is available at www.ul.ie.
What to Include with your Application
Delays in receiving these documents will affect the progress of your application.
- Photo or Scanned original copy of your transcripts for all years of study. (Graduates of UL need only provide us with their Student ID number.)
- Photo or Scanned copy of passport to verify ID and full legal name.
- A copy of your most recent CV.
- Applicants who do not have English as their first language may satisfy English Language requirements:
• If your qualifications have been obtained in a country where English is an official language this will suffice
If this is not available, the following additional documents must be provided:
• English translation of your qualification(s)/transcripts
• English language competency certificate
For more information Click Here