Available: Part- Time
Duration: 1 Year
Qualification: NFQ Level 7 Minor Award
Faculty: Kemmy Business School
Course Type: Professional/Flexible
Fees: For Information on Fees, see section below.
Application Deadline: Sunday, November 21, 2021
This programme provides the participants with the ability to understand and evaluate supply chain and inventory activities within the public sector procurement operations.
This programme in Public Procurement and Supply Chain Excellence, was created in response to a growing market need for upskilling and reskilling in public sector procurement, particularly in the Health Business Services (HBS).
This outward facing programme links not only to the HBS but also to the long-term plan to integrate this public procurement programme into section 38 funded organisations and the OGP. This pioneering programme is innovative in nature in that it is responsive to the changing needs of public procurement functions across the public sector.
The Certificate in Public Procurement & Supply Chain Excellence (Level 7) is designed for middle-managers looking to develop their personal skills and managerial competencies to ensure excellence in public procurement.
PT4024: Introduction to Models and Frameworks for Supply Chain Management
MG2041: Forecast and Scheduling
MG2051: Supply and Demand Planning
MG2022: Case Study
MG2132: Quality Management
AC2914: Accounting for Financial Decision Making
PT4045: Skills Portfolio (Supply Chain Management)
MN2003: Public Procurement Project
MN2002: Professional Purchasing
An NFQ Level 6 qualification in a business or scientific discipline or an equivalent qualification.
The Course Board reserves the right to interview candidates as it deems necessary. The recognition of prior learning and experiential learning as per university policy will be applied to this course.
What to Include with your Application
Delays in receiving these documents will affect the progress of your application.
- Photo or Scanned original copy of your transcripts for all years of study. (Graduates of UL need only provide us with their Student ID number.)
- Photo or Scanned copy of passport to verify ID and full legal name.
- A copy of your most recent CV.
- Applicants who do not have English as their first language may satisfy English Language requirements:
• If your qualifications have been obtained in a country where English is an official language this will suffice
If this is not available, the following additional documents must be provided:
• English translation of your qualification(s)/transcripts
• English language competency certificate
For more information Click Here