Starting on Tuesday 3rd May 2022 we will host daily lunchtime information sessions to get you up to speed on the Professional Education courses available to you at UL this September.
Here’s your opportunity to discover more about
- Science & Engineering Flexible Learning Centre - Designed to upskill and support part-time learners while they work in industry.
- MicroCreds - MicroCreds are bite-sized, accredited, enterprise-powered qualifications.
- UL@Work - New Digital Transformation Courses bringing digital transformation skills that are in demand from Industry.
- Management Development Unit - Explore management, leadership and supply chain courses from the triple accredited Kemmy Business School.
- Funded Programmes - Part-time Funding Options: Hear about funding options like Skillnet and Springboard+, supported by industry and the Government of Ireland.
To register for one or more of these drop-in sessions click on the date(s) that best suits you and complete the associated registration form. You must register for each event seperately.
Science & Engineering
Flexible Learning Centre
|MicroCreds||UL @ Work||
|Wednesday 18th May||Thursday 19th May||Friday 20th May|
|Monday 23rd May||Tuesday 24th May||Wednesday 25th May||Thursday 26th May||Friday 27th May|
|Monday 30th May||Tuesday 31st May||Wednesday 1st June||Thursday 2nd June||Friday 3rd June|