Micro-credentials (MicroCreds) are short, University accredited, assessed and enterprise powered qualifications. These bite-sized courses allow learners to control their own professional development while enabling companies to nurture and retain top talent and increase their competitive advantage.
Join us to learn more about the
- Upcoming and new courses for 2022
- MicroCreds, bite-sized, accredited, enterprise powered qualifications
Don't hesitate, register for this event or any of the sessions listed below today to steer your future.
|One||3rd May 2022||Management, Supply Chain, Aviation & Healthcare Courses|
|Two||10th May 2022||Lean, Quality, Supply Chain Courses & Cybersecurity, Data, ICT and Apprenticeships|
|Three||17th May 2022||Health, Nursing and Midwifery and Medicine Courses|
|Four||24th May 2022||Law||Register|
|Five||31st May 2022||Pathways / UL@Work||Register|
- Award - Recognition for learning achievements
- Credit Bearing - Yielding credit value of *1-30 ECTS, NFQ 7-10
- Learning Outcomes - Ensures transparency
- Quality assured - Adheres to academic rigour and oversight
- Assessable - Requiring formal assessment
- Stackable & Portable - Yields exemption against further award