The Professional Diploma in Regulatory Affairs (Bio)Pharmaceuticals is open for applications to those who are eligble for 90%-100% Springboard+ funding and those who do not qualify or wish to pay full fees.
This link will redirect you to the Springboard+ website where you can register your application. Once you are registered, UL will email you with a link to apply, this will take 2-3 days to arrive. In the meantime, please prepare your documents for application (see below).
You can check your eligiblity here https://springboardcourses.ie/eligibility
This link will allow you to apply directly for a fee paying place on this course. The student will be required to fully fund their fees for the course and payment options are available. Please include all documents, applications without all relevant documents cannot be processed.
Prepare your documents:
- Photo or scanned original copy of your transcripts for all years of study. (Graduates of UL need only provide us with their Student ID number.)
- Photo or Scanned copy of passport to verify ID and full legal name.
- A copy of your most recent CV, please note that by providing this document you are agreeing that we may send it to members of industry if you require assistance when searching for an Industry Learning Placement (ILE) or project work (applies to some courses only).
- Proof of Status, e.g. unemployed, employed, self-employed, returners. Acceptable documents for proof of status can be found here https://springboardcourses.ie/eligibility
- Applicants who do not have English as their first language may satisfy English Language requirements:
- If your qualifications have been obtained in a country where English is an official language this will suffice
- If this is not available, the following additional documents must be provided:
- English translation of your qualification(s)/transcripts
- English language competency certificate