Apply for a Fee Paying place
Apply for a Springboard place (Check eligibility at https://springboardcourses.ie/eligibility) CLOSED FOR APPLICATIONS
What to Include with your Application
Delays in receiving these documents will affect the progress of your application.
- Photo or Scanned original copy of your transcripts for all years of study. (Graduates of UL need only provide us with their Student ID number.)
- Photo or Scanned copy of passport to verify ID and full legal name.
- A copy of your most recent CV.
- Applicants who do not have English as their first language may satisfy English Language requirements:
- If your qualifications have been obtained in a country where English is an official language this will suffice
- If this is not available, the following additional documents must be provided:
• English translation of your qualification(s)/transcripts
• English language competency certificate
- For more information on English Language requirements Click Here
- Springboard+ applicants who receive an offer, will also be required to evidence eligibility for Springboard+ funding by providing supporting documentation in the weeks prior to course commencement. Successful applicants will be notified of this requirement in due course. Full Springboard+ eligibility information can be found here https://springboardcourses.ie/eligibility