The European Centre for the Study of Hate encourages applications from prospective students interested in pursuing postgraduate studies at the University of Limerick.
While the Group is interested in all aspects of hate, hate crime and the study of hate, we are particularly interested in hearing from potential PhD students who are interested in researching one of the following
- Access to Justice for Minoritised Communities
- Hate Crime in Minoritised Communities
- Frontline Responses to Victims of Hate
- Third Party Monitoring of Hate Crime
- Educative Interventions for Hate Crime
- Legal Frameworks for Addressing Hate Crime
Prospective applicants should submit a two page research proposal to ECSH@ul.ie. All applications should be accompanied by a CV and transcript. If you have queries regarding funding and/or scholarships within the Arts Humanties and Social Sciences faculty please see its website.