ADI Electronic Engineering Summer Intern Scholarship 2022
Are you looking to work for a company that is Ahead of What’s Possible…. a company where you are empowered to Act with Courage, to Build great teams, to Create the future, and to Drive for Excellence? If so, then Analog Devices International (ADI) is the place for you.
Leading Edge Technology: From digital healthcare to 5G connectivity; from autonomous and electric vehicles to the digitalized factory, Analog Devices is passionate about turning tomorrow’s possibilities into reality, making the world smarter, safer, healthier, and greener. Wherever digital meets physical, we’re there. Virtually every wireless call, text, and download today passes through an Analog Devices IC. As part of our continuing effort to create a greener environment, Analog Devices’ battery management products saved 60 million tons of CO2 from entering the atmosphere in 2019 and will continue to reduce CO2 vehicle emissions by 30% year over year. To put that into perspective, 60 million tons of CO2 is equivalent to approximately 70 million acres of mature forest. Analog Devices’ low power, wireless and sensor interface digital healthcare technologies are helping keep patients healthy through predictive, preventive care.
We don’t just talk about innovation, we live it: At ADI, we believe that work should be exciting and meaningful. We encourage initiative and creativity, and we actively support the free exchange of ideas. A career with ADI means taking part in innovation and being challenged to achieve, it offers the opportunity to work with other talented people, using state-of-the-art processes and equipment. We run an annual Innovation Award for our co-ops, a Global Early Employee Challenge for recent grads, and hackathons for our wider community of employees.
WHAT’S THE SECRET TO OUR SUCCESS? ITS VERY SIMPLE- WE TREAT OUR EMPLOYEES AS OUR GREATEST ASSEST
About the Scholarship
ADI is committed to developing and supporting STEM students across Ireland. We would like to offer four students a scholarship award to join ADI as an intern for the Summer of 2022. As a recipient of the scholarship, we will financially reward you with a competitive salary alongside a €2,500 reward. This will be presented to you at a ceremony by our site leadership and promoted across our social media platforms to give you the recognition YOU deserve. In addition, you will be appointed to work with a subject matter expert that will mentor you and give you a hands-on experience within ADI.
At ADI, we treat all our interns as equal employees by giving them a challenging work experience as we believe that there is no growth or innovation in a comfort zone. We are proud of our interns and their contributions to ADI thus far & subsequently WE want to invest in YOU to be a part of the ADI family and work for innovate #AheadOfWhatsPossible.
Your future starts now: We are big believers of attracting, retaining & developing our top talent as an intern, we believe you are the future. We will show our commitment to you beyond your scholarship through opportunities such as further work experiences, potential collaboration on your course work and joining ADI fulltime as part of our Graduate Rotation Program. As a graduate, you will get to rotate to 3 other Business Units giving you a unique experience to
network, learn and grow into a more well-rounded engineer. We encourage you to treat your internship as an extended interview and you will reap the rewards.
- Competitive Salary
- 27 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Subsidised canteen with free tea & coffee stations
- Unique learning opportunity
- Strong Networking opportunities (Women’s Leadership Network, LGBTQ+, Green Team, Sports & Social club, Young Professionals Network, Toast Masters)
- Applicants may look forward to several initiatives and opportunities provided by the Women's Leadership Network as well as the choice to represent ADI as a WiSTEM advocate in their respective Universities
- Opportunity to collaborate with a subject expert on your college course work (e.g. your FYP)
- Return to ADI for other work experiences (circular or extra circular)
- Opportunity to apply to become an ADI college ambassador where you will receive a brand-new state of art laptop and ADI branded merchandise.
- Opportunity to return to ADI as a graduate and to experience our unique Rotation Program.
- Be a part of a Global company with potential to travel and work as part of many diverse teams & cultures.
The Engineers we Hire?
- Test/ Test Development
- Failure Analysis
- Applications/ Product Applications
- Design- IC/ Analog/ Digital/ Mixed Signal
- Design Evaluation, Design Verification
- Software Tools
Must be enrolled in Full-Time education from a relevant discipline (Electronic, Software & Computer Science) in 2nd, 3rd or 4th year (if enrolled in the 5-year integrated master’s program).
How to apply?
Connect with the college recruitment team email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV & a Cover Letter outlining why you should be considered for the scholarship (500 words max).